Thursday, June 4, 2009

See my little cutie pie.......this is Moe. He came into our lives last summer when we moved to the St. Louis area. We realized we were ready for this. We have a house here, a fenced in yard, and a little boy who would LOVE to have his first family pet. We thought that the timing couldn't be better.

We drove out to the sticks of Missouri to find our little "cockapoo". The reason for the long road trip!?! My cheap husband who refused to pay full price for a "high end" breed of dog. Well.......

When they say you get what you pay for....we did. As Moe has grown we have found that he is NOT a sweet little cockapoo....he is a (let me see if I get this right) part Poodle, King Charles Spaniel, Cocker Spaniel, and a bit of Golden Retreiver....aka a MUT!!!!!

Along with the Moe the Mut title....we have found that our little 20lbs of pride and joy also enjoys eating and SWALLOWING beer cans, birds, mice, outdoor extension cords, metal john deere tractors, and lastly and most recent......cute little pink and pearl blackberry cell phones.......I have said this before. If you need to get ahold of me please don't try that number......who knows what will happen!

It will be a year this month. That Moe has been a member of this family. And I will force myself to throw a mini family party for the precious and annoying pup of mine! Maybe a party hat, maybe a doggie treat, a few photos. And then we will toast to the next year of his life....because I swear this dog will NEVER die.....

(But seriously....the dog IS a member of our family, and he brings the chaos that I always desire (I'm a bit crazy I know) he is loving, and freak'n cute! But I can honestly say this now......."He is the LAST Dog I will EVER own!")

No comments:

Post a Comment