Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Funk remover....

There are days......days that things don't go as you would expect.....or nasty negative people get in your way.....or something bad actually happens......Okay I'm not a Downer Debbie. My point is, you have to figure a way to get out of your funk...normally I would open my favorite bottle of VINO or possibly pop a presciption drug.....but since being preggers, people tend to frown upon that.....SO.....I turn to music. Luckily my Rock Star of a child LOVES it when I blast my favorie tunes and we sing and dance with our air guitars!

I have found my "tune" for the year! Especially with the times that many people are going through I feel like it could help anyone....PLUS it has special meaning to me as it is from my first trip to Broadway......has anyone heard of a little musical called......RENT!?!

I urge you to check it out, your Ipods will thank you...and maybe YOU could have the glass of VINO for me...and just sit back, listen and take in the words of Mimi!

Another Day

(Rent Motion Picture Soundtrack)


The heart may freeze or it can burn

The pain will ease if I can learn

there is no future, there is no past

I live this moment as my last


Theres only us, theres only this

forget regret or life is yours to miss

no other road, no other way

NO DAY BUT TODAY


Theres only us, only tonight

we must let go to know whats right

no other coarse, no other way

NO DAY BUT TODAY


I CAN'T CONTROL my DESTINY

I TRUST my SOUL

MY ONLY GOAL IS JUST TO BE.....


Theres only now, theres only here

begin to look or live in fear

no other path, no other way

NO DAY BUT TODAY

No comments:

Post a Comment