Saturday, July 25, 2009

This pregnacy has not been bad....but hasn't been great either. But with me at 23 weeks as we speak I have realized how I can make it more enjoyable! Thru much trial and error I have found that if you go on with your normal everyday life just as you did before...the symptoms go away!

Okay not for everyone....but think about it! Complaining brings the problems to the surface. I mean are my boobies getting huge, YES do they have yucky veins going thru them like a cows utter, YES. Do I get so bloated at night that I have to get on my hands and knees just to roll over in bed, YES. Do I have pains from my old c-section that feel like your ripping in half that NO ONE told me about.....YES And is constipation painful enough that you find yourself praying to Jesus...HELL YES! But why complain, it doesn't get you anywhere.

So today I have a great friend with me, a sunny morning, and a big cup of coffee. The bloating has calmed and I look like a normal almost 6 months along preggo and fabulous lady! Sans the hives I might add! Hallejuah! Life is good!

What I find is that the people who complain truely have NOTHING to complain about....but the ones who do!?!?! never let it in their vocabulary! Have a great weekend!:)

1 comment:

  1. Live IS good! I love you Jami!! You always have such a good outlook on things. :-) I hope the little one(s) are good to you today!

    ReplyDelete