Monday, July 13, 2009

So as I have said before....I am organized. Procrastination in not in MY vocabulary. Actually, now I'm lying. The unpregnant, not dealing with a two year old, working professional Jami would NOT have ever excepted the THOUGHT of procrastinating....this new version of me. Whatever......

Anyhoo we are going on a weekend trip to Ohio for a birthday party. Yes....we ARE that nice! The roadtrip begins in 2 weeks......I finally remembered that Moe the Mut is going to need a place to stay. So what do I do....I make a list of all the things that needed to be done today....one of which....call the "Pet Resort" yes...you have read me clearly, my doggie is one spoiled pup! I have the phone up to my ear, my navy colored Sharpie in my hand waiting with anticipation to cross this off of my list!

"ummm......mam..(which I want to yell MISS!!!) we are completly booked that entire weekend. Would you like to be put on our waiting list!?"

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! Why did I wait until the last minute! NOW I can't cross it off my list, I have to find a backup RESORT, and I am so annoyed that I can't even function. What do I do!? Do I go play with my son....spend time with the dog......go about my chores for the day!?
No....I sit here with a chocolate chip cookie in my hand and BLOG!!! Happy Manic Monday everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I hate not being able to cross something off! I hope you find Moe a new resort!! Moe is adorable.

    ReplyDelete