Wednesday, March 10, 2010

These dang POUNDS!!!


After I had Gavin in 2006 I never really felt FABULOUS! I had a little run in with post partum....and I decided to stay home rather then going back to work.....and in my (lets be honest) BOREDOM I found a love for cooking and baking. I gained 32 lbs with Gavin...lost 25lbs in the first 2 months...then gained it all back by the time he was 1. Let me tell you, I am so proud! Ha! It took until he was 2 and a half to lose just that depression weight! I got preggo with Tilly with an extra 10lbs on then before.  Luckily I only gained 25lbs with her. But  this baby weight...no way in HELL am I letting it hang around! I am not going to let myself go there again. I have more confidence and lets face it, a better hormonal balance this time around!

 I can now honestly say I have COMPLETLY lost ALL of the baby weight.  30 lbs as of today!  And now working on the rest.  My goal is 20-25lbs more!  If I can accomplish this, then I will be smaller then I was at my wedding! I just want to feel like Jami...and her two kids.  Not whoa! Jami looks like she has HAD two kids!  And you're probably thinking why is she posting this.  I guess its to make myself accountable.  If I put this goal out in the big wide world of the internet that means that someone will know and be watching.  Lets see how this goes!  Wish me LUCK! And you KNOW that I will keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment