Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Since the hubbie never reads this anyway.....

I am so ANNOYED!  Have I not been mentioning that I am trying to potty train little man!?  I have been worrying about this since he turned 3 and has showed no signs of interest.  (so almost 6 months now!) I have gotten him to pee in the potty, but I have NOT gotten him to go poo. Sorry, there is no other way to say that.....#2 always seemed really weird to me... Anyhoo.
The hubbie is home today.  Its one of the first days in a while that he has been home with only a bit of homework to do.  So how does he decide to spend it.  Well since he "got up with Tilly at 3:30 I haven't been able to go back to sleep" (which means give her a pacifier, not like she needed a diaper change and fed, but whatever.)  He did homework, made coffee, made the babys bottle, made breakfast, made phone calls, and then decided that the kids need to get out, "I think I'm going to take them for a walk" When I said this an hour earlier, "hey, since it looks like rain, lets skip the park and just take the kids for a walk!"  But now I guess its his idea and his deal! AHHHHHHHHH!
But just about 15 mins ago he low balled me.....he decided that TODAY he was going to potty train Gavin. Cause didn't you know, it only takes a day!  Not even asking my opinion, not even asking what I've been doing with him.  The guy that doesn't even make him pee before getting in the tub decided to force my son into undies.  Gavin comes downstairs upset......you could tell he's not into it. Well...he can clean up the undies, and HE can take him potty every 15 mins.  If he thinks he can do it. By ALL means.....DO IT!

I told you blogging is for venting....and slipping liquor in your coffee is for the denial that the venting worked! Ha!  happy Tuesday everyone! Let you know by the end of the day when Gavin is officially potty trained!

1 comment:

  1. :....and slipping liquor in your coffee is for the denial that the venting worked! Ha!"

    LOL!!!

    You are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete