Monday, November 16, 2009

Its official.....

I am now HUGE! There will be no pictures from me...of me...or around me....I'm hiding out! Hybernating might be the right word! I have 2 and a half days left before the bambino arrives.....I am finishing up loose ends and finishing up the bad food I will no longer have a reason (or maybe an excuse) to eat!
Today I ate waffles smoothered in peanut butter and syrup.....but atleast they were organic, right!? McDonalds #10 with a diet Coke and sweet and sour sauce for lunch. Snacks were Girl Scout Thin Mint and Samoa cookies. And I will finish off the evening with my healthy turkey chili...but it WILL be covered in shredded cheddar cheese! I would like to think that starting tomorrow morning I will be eating a nutritious and well balanced diet. Lets cross our fingers......
Oh wait...there is left over green bean casserole made by my fabulous cousin (you know who you are) fried onions and cheese on top of creamy green beans....YES PLEASE! And you know what else!?!? Homemade chocolate cake with chocolate buttercream icing in the back of the fridge! Honestly its the best cake that I have EVER made! That can definitly NOT go to waste.....okay today might have to go out with a bang! And a few extra TUMS...but I think it will be worth it! CHEERS to the baby for giving me a reason NOT to feel guilty!

1 comment:

  1. I can't BELIEVE it's happening so SOON!! :-) That cake sounds yummers- send some to Miami! My prayers and thoughts are with you for a safe delivery!

    ReplyDelete