Wednesday, November 11, 2009

1 week left......

I tell you what. Do I like being pregnant!? Sometimes.

Its awesome in the summer because you don't have any body issues....it's like" yeah, I'm fat so what! Pass the chips and guac..."! But I am now entering my last week of this pregnancy...all I can say is Oh My.....there is a reason that my first came early....God knew there could be a chance of me never having another...

I will say that I feel bad saying this. I'm having a very successful pregnancy....I started sleeping well, my skin cleared up, I've only gained 29lbs.....BUT the turkey is cooked....I'm DONE!! I cant explain it unless you've been there but I tell you....I WANT MY BODY BACK!!

I have this "alien" (even though she'll be my pretty princess once shes out) inside that is moving organs like you would move a heavy piece of furniture! Kicking my bladder (I now pee 6 times a night from 11:00 to 7:30am) she shoves herself in my tummy causing heartburn that feels its from the depths of hell. And my personal favorite....face fat. This little one has made me lose my appetite. So WHY....really WHY does my face keep getting bigger?! Gross!

So anyhoo.....I'm being very nice about all of this in case once day she comes across her crazy mothers old blog....which will probably have the same value as a cassette player...but oh well! To my last week! My it end quickly so I can start complaining about sleepless nights, sore monster boobies and green poop!

1 comment:

  1. I love you Jami! Have a wonderful last week!! :-) sleepless nights and green poop don't sound great but big boobs are a plus!! lol! j/k!

    ReplyDelete