Saturday, January 8, 2011

The things we go thru....

Its 9:00 at night......on a Saturday..... and I am in bed....watching reruns of Sex and the City......alone.  Want to know why?!? Because I have the worst case of pregnancy gas humanly possible. I mean I cant even describe the horror that is reeking from my body.  The hubbie sent me to my room because he couldnt take the smell anymore.....Hell...I can't take the smell anymore. Lucky for him he gets to get away from it.  Me!?! Nope....I get to sit here and suffer. 
Does anyone warn you about this when you want to "bring a miracle into the world"...Nope.  And I believe now there is a reason....I also believe that when my sweet baby girl grows up and finds herself wanting children (hopefully already married to a successful plastic surgeon....I can dream cant I!?!?!)  I will remember this moment...and all the other grotesque, revolting and embarrassing things that come with this miracle....and well....I probably wont say anything because I will be so bitter that I had to go threw it......AND I want my grand babies.....Damn, I'm just like the rest of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment