Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Blech......

I am having a great day with my little nuggets.  They are being cute in every way possible.  Funny faces, funny jokes, and funny laughs!

Big brother STILL doesnt really care for little sis.  He is very protective of her in front of others....but behind closed doors...well you can say we know how he really feels.  She is like a new stuffed animal....it's there, but doesnt mean you have to cuddle with it!:)

Well here it goes....my afternoon.  Little girl needs a new outfit.  The one she had on looked as if she jumped into a lake it was so full of slober dober.  Plus, little miss is a very ticklish little one.  Even removing the onsie makes her laugh.  Mom (aka ME) decides to keep her laughing.  Starts to think..."Hey maybe big brother wants to help make sissy laugh too!?" Big brother comes over and now we are a family (who actually seem to like eachother) playing and laughing together!  Huge step for us!  The feeling makes this mom's heart skip a beat.......

Giggle, Choke, choke....BLECH!!!  Baby gets so excited she projectile BARFS in mommys face. (reminder: baby is now eating green beans and sweet potatoes) I look over at brother...who looks at me.  3 year old starts to gag. As he leaves the room in fear I realize that the special moment left with him.

This is my life....and surprisingly I think back to this afternoon and smile.  I just made a memory with my munchkins I dont think I could ever forget.  And knowing what I now know about life..... I wouldn't want it any other way.  I know a little boy who is 10 years old, who at this moment is fighting for his life.  I can't help to think about his loving mother and how she is probably playing over and over in her mind  these crazy chaotic moments that we moms tend to have.

So right now...... BARF IS GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment