Saturday, September 12, 2009

tractors and robes don't mix

I never would have imagined that a part of my life would revolve around a good ole John Deere! For the past few months I have been busy planning a blowout John Deere Bash for the Gav-man's 3rd birthday! Cookies, cakes, pinatas, and my favorite John Deere beer! Lets just say...you should pray that you get an invitation! Ha! (or maybe not!)
Too add to the explosion of JD tracors in my life....my son is also placing his tractors, gators and books strategically around the house. "they're farming" he says....."dont move them". Well how could I disrupt his creativity. I've been move relaxed then usual about the toy pickup....he is just too damn cute to crack the whip on this. Until now...
Tuesday morning, imagine this.......a pregnant lady in a fluffy white robe...underneath commando, a bare newly pedicured foot, and a child begging that I put on his favorite (get ready for the surprise) John Deere movie (yes, they have those...thank you aunt Debbie)
As I say "Sure...no problem!" As I reach for the remote my left foot hits the little green tractor that resembles a roller skate......which then turns INTO a roller skate!
Preggo goes down..... HARD....and the robe flaps open which then means.... NAKED. Twice in a month I have offically scared my child! Not too shabby! Needless to say, the tractors no longer "farm" in the living room! Andmommy hasn't put the robe back on in fear that I might get into more trouble!:)

1 comment:

  1. OUCH! Are you ok? Two naked adventures in one month... You are hilarious!

    ReplyDelete