Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Break'n out....

The hubbie just started a new work schedule that will allow him to be home weekends AND 2 days off during the week! All I can say is "SWEEEEET"! I am taking this as a blessing, especially with baby number 2 quickly approaching. Sleepless nights and green poop here we come!

To celebrate our family's new routine I am trying to make these days off as "perfect days" for us. Like today...the weather couldn't be more beautiful. So we are going to get out there and enjoy it! Since my last entry I have been really thinking about what DOES make me happy.....and as I have said before.....little things. So today...the hubbie is picking us up our favorite coffees from down the street, then off to Good Will to donate some unused goodies, then to the recycling station (Go Green!) book store to get something new, then some playtime at the park, and then my favorite.... pool time.....end the day with a nap and a relaxing evening at home. Which of coarse will be filled with cooking dinner on the grill, watering the flowers and playing with John Deere tractors.

Doesn't sound like much. But actually this day could NEVER sound better. I want to be thankful for what I have...not dwell on the negative. Like I have said before...I dont have my shit together. But that doesn't mean that there aren't things in my life that are going pretty freak'n awesome! So....yes....I'm thankful for those small little things that can turn my day around. Time to enjoy it!

1 comment:

  1. If the weather is anything like it was this weekend I am SO jealous!! Give Gavers a wink for me!! :-)

    ReplyDelete