Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Am I back!?!?!

It has been since February.....I will not apologize because this mama is TIRED! I have been doing the mom thing, preggo thing, making friends thing, making the hubbie happy thing AND just trying to be plain Fabulous! Ha!
I WILL be more regular about posting soon.....which I can fill you in on why later......but for now....a sample....

The third little Schmidty nugget is located directly on my poor innocent bladder. I have to go the the toilet (see I sound British) a GAGILLION times a day. Literally on a extra special day, I can go thru a whole roll of good old TP by myself, I mean seriously. So picture a Saturday morning, kids still have the sleepys in their eyes, the hubs is making one of his famous breakfasts, and then there is me......"Holy poo....mommy has to to go pee! I'll be right back" as I am sprinting up the some of the MANY stairs in this ridiculous house.......whew, I made it...which doesn't always happen. I wash up and head back to the fam.....Gavin looks up at me, "Mommy....you lied, you didn't go pee."
"Uh, okay Gav, I beg to differ...why do you say that?"
"BECAUSE....you don't have a PENIS!"
"Well kid you got me there" Which THEN starts the early morning conversation about the land of vaginas. The worst part is that I feel like the hubs was taking more notes then Gavin......

No comments:

Post a Comment